warioman728warioman728

Main News Movies Reviews Stats

Zelda: Soundboard Zelda: Soundboard

Now I'm a huge Zelda nerd, I've played the original and I'm not even old enugh to have been in the 80's, so get ready. First, the "stairs sound is actualy played when you enter any room, for instance the sword cave, second I think that you should add the japaness sounds they are sooooo much more epic, but still keep the origanal ones too, and also add more sounds like wheres the death sound, when link spins it's my favoret. Also some sugestions, like mabey add some animation, like link on the staps when you click stab or when you click on death he spins 'n stuff , which is comeing soon right? right? any who, this is prety good for a first published, I'd call this a interactive flash, yeah great job on your first flash, that you can act interly with, or interactive flash for shorts. You should make a mario one to and keeping mind the sugestion, good luck with flash, which I wish I had the money for.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

This is game has a very good plot, it would make a good doctor who episode, in fact I might make an episode of my show about this (the show is still in the writing process) The game is really cool because it uses only 8-bit technology meaning only 8 sprites on a map. The graphics flicker as if it where being actually played on an actual NES. The graphics looked good but could be a little better, I thought Ruby was derpy at first and so did the Let's Player I watch play this it wouldn't make sense if she was derpy any way. Overall really cool game great gameplay, and story. 4.5 is my final rating.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

A little laggy, but when I click and move I can let go of my key board and my character moves because of the lag and I think I know why. It's because of a programing error. So the-swan please fix the problem like this in the codeing: you programe it so when either moving of shoting or aiming you can't impute the same impute the same action.

Quest for Bacon Quest for Bacon

Good game anoying sound efects

This is a good game it could use music and beter bacon colecting nosies like a coin collect nose from a mario game or a sonic ring nosie! Other then that good game it reminds me of the mario bros. arcade game wher 2 players are fighting to collect coins n' stuff! So yeah i voted 5 on the vote thing whos(or whats) name i'v forgoten and an 8/10 toatal score!..............yeah bacon!!!!!!!!!1!!!2!!!One11!!!!!!!~()
()()()(tenthousand!!!!!!