warioman728warioman728

Main News Movies Reviews Stats

Dr Whooves & Assistant 2 Dr Whooves & Assistant 2

This is awesome I'm a huge fan of both doctor who and my little pony, great cross over I hope to see more. I only give 4.5 because Derpy Hooves is actually the official name of the character, In one episode Rainbow Dash calls her Derpy so it's official, unless Derpy was lying so the Doctor didn't know who she was or laugh at her name, in another awesome cross over of ace attorney and MLP Derpy Pinkie Pie told Phoenix Wright, the main character, not to say Derpy's name to her, but then again Pinkie said it so might not be true and it's not official

FlashBack 00 FlashBack 00

awsome

i liked the 3-D graphics it made the flash cooler

Eddsworld Zombeh Attack 3 Eddsworld Zombeh Attack 3

LOL

yeah i can write reviews agin this is awesome plz make zombi attack 4

Zelda: Soundboard Zelda: Soundboard

Now I'm a huge Zelda nerd, I've played the original and I'm not even old enugh to have been in the 80's, so get ready. First, the "stairs sound is actualy played when you enter any room, for instance the sword cave, second I think that you should add the japaness sounds they are sooooo much more epic, but still keep the origanal ones too, and also add more sounds like wheres the death sound, when link spins it's my favoret. Also some sugestions, like mabey add some animation, like link on the staps when you click stab or when you click on death he spins 'n stuff , which is comeing soon right? right? any who, this is prety good for a first published, I'd call this a interactive flash, yeah great job on your first flash, that you can act interly with, or interactive flash for shorts. You should make a mario one to and keeping mind the sugestion, good luck with flash, which I wish I had the money for.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

This is game has a very good plot, it would make a good doctor who episode, in fact I might make an episode of my show about this (the show is still in the writing process) The game is really cool because it uses only 8-bit technology meaning only 8 sprites on a map. The graphics flicker as if it where being actually played on an actual NES. The graphics looked good but could be a little better, I thought Ruby was derpy at first and so did the Let's Player I watch play this it wouldn't make sense if she was derpy any way. Overall really cool game great gameplay, and story. 4.5 is my final rating.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

A little laggy, but when I click and move I can let go of my key board and my character moves because of the lag and I think I know why. It's because of a programing error. So the-swan please fix the problem like this in the codeing: you programe it so when either moving of shoting or aiming you can't impute the same impute the same action.

M&L: SSS: Popple's Theme Remix M&L: SSS: Popple's Theme Remix

Awosme remix i love it

Popple is my favorit charicter from m&l sss because of his them. I also i'm have truble with the first popple battle ironic?

[SD] SMB2 - Mario + Vegetables [SD] SMB2 - Mario + Vegetables

this is awesome

This sounds like a credits them a-little but thats probably because i first herd this in a credits them to a newgrounds animation.

Love lotion Love lotion

you but an inapropreat ad as a response on my form

you are so mean how did you know that some one isn't 5 on the form here (they have flash tutorials for K-12!) you could get in troble for posting an ad like that on a form made by a Kindergardner i will wisle your response when i find out how

thespammer responds:

what are you, 5 years old?
my "response" or comment is spam
i put it on ppls newsposts for teh lols, i wasnt advertising anything
second, i rlly doubt i could get in trouble unless i posted a link to a virus or something, but i never did
third, theres something called "ban user" which prevents me form commenting on ur posts
u can also delete my spam if u want
but seriously what the fuck was the shitty review/score for?
if ur gonna give me a 0, at least give me a good reason for it >:(